[ANSTHRLD] Roll of Arms web site

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 12:22:57 PDT 2008

> To start, our focus is on creating a Roll just for devices.  Badges and
> full achievement drawings may be included in the future.  Likewise, a
> connection to the OP and Achievements databases is something being
> considered.  Just to get the devices up, there's quite a bit of work
> and
> interfacing between various heralds to get suitable images uploaded.

To answer a couple of questions and expand on Star's comments, there will
eventually be an option for people with achievements and line drawings of
the achievements to be able to send those drawings in to be used on the
site. There is still a lot of work to be done on interfacing this site to
the OP database and we are looking at that once the main site is functional
and up for display. At this point, only devices are being used. This
includes armory of groups also. The concept of this is similar to Rolls of
Arms in period that showed the arms of individuals participating in a
tournament. At some point it may be decided to expand that concept, but
getting the primary concept working is the first priority.

Eirik Halfdanarson