[ANSTHRLD] requesting help with conflict checking

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 18:18:07 PDT 2008

> I suspect a fair number of people have Web space thru their ISP.  Such
> people can post their own images and list the URL here.  I have space,
> and Coblaith does, and I'm sure we can host images temporarily.

I use Photobucket and will host pictures for others who don't wish to
create their own Photobucket page.  For anyone needing to get through
filters (Photobucket trips most filters, naturally) I can host an
image on my personal space for 60 days, but need to clear periodically
'cause the Compiled Precedents of Elisabeth's tenure keep eating
space.

- Teceangl Ounce
   tierna.britt at gmail.com (feel free to email directly)
--