[ANSTHRLD] A Ball may have been dropped here.

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Tue Sep 30 08:29:08 PDT 2008

Good catch.  Yes, His Highness has an unregistered augmentation.  Actually,
it was granted by Ansteorra, not Atenveldt.  I've talked to Gunthar about
it, but he hasn't come up with a design that loks as good as his
unaugmented arms (which are wonderfully balanced, and has no current desire
to register one.

Roobin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin