[ANSTHRLD] FW: heraldic submission

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:13:34 PDT 2009

I am trying to send an attachment of the device.

I am unsure of the blazon and if it is too complicated.

Aim, Shoot and Be Merry
HL Thomas Quilliam,

Candelaio Pursivant

 I think the blazon might be Or, Azure with a sable bend sinster with three cresents or, in chief dexter a castle with pinnons, gules with a cross in the portcullis(?) sable, fretyargent in sinster base.

three crescents or charged on a bend sinister sable parting or and azure in chief dexter a castle gules portcullised and towered with pennons opposed a patriarchal cross sable charged within the portcullis in sinister base a fret argent