[ANSTHRLD] Katrine of Roscommon

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 09:11:17 PDT 2009

For those of you who may not have heard, our colleague Katrine of
Roscommon, acting herald of Chemin Noir, passed on in her sleep late
last week. She was an avid researcher and helpful advisor to the people
of Chemin Noir. I will miss her support with the duties of this office
for Northkeep's canton.

I found out last night she will be interred in her ancestral lands in
the Eastrealm. There will be a memorial service for her in Chemin Noir
Saturday. I do not yet have a time and place, but will post it when I
get it.

Kevin