[ANSTHRLD] name check

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Tue Apr 21 22:55:39 PDT 2009

There is also some evidence of its use as a Norman spelling which is not a
big stretch if timed early after the conquest.

http://books.google.com/books?id=6KANAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA45&dq=willem+norman&lr=&n
um=100&as_brr=0&as_pt=ALLTYPES#PPA46,M1

Footnote quotes the period text using "Willem King" to reference William the
Conqueror.

Gerold

Message: 7