[ANSTHRLD] (no subject)

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Apr 27 14:21:39 PDT 2009

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009, Jennifer Smith <jds at randomgang.com> wrote:
> kevinkeary at aol.com
>> Umm, just out of curiosity... Say one were to be so foolish as to
>> forget one's password for the login to the kingdom submissions
>> commentary system, how would one go about being reminded of it or
>> getting it reset?
>>
>> Purely hypothetically, of course.
>
> Email me and I'll reset it. :)  (I'll send it to you, Kevin.)

Hi, Emma.  This is Mari.  I'm using Thomas McDonald's e-mail while my
replacement system gets set up.  I saved my password on my old
machine, but I forgot it.  Would you please change my password to
"celtsdroollol"?  Just reply to this message when you're done.
I'll change it when I log in.  Thanks.

- Mari ingen Briain meic Donnchada