[ANSTHRLD] english for the image

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 09:32:07 PDT 2009

Thanks to everybody for the input.  I am going to talk with the submitter and see what changes might work.  I think the or knot or even a azure castle.  Color changes and simplifing.  I felt it was too much and had not even thought about the eight rule thing.

Aim, Shoot and Be Merry
HL Thomas Quilliam, CAO
Candelaio Pursuivant