[ANSTHRLD] Newest ILOL

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 1 20:36:20 PDT 2009

Lou Burgin wrote:
> I submitted my son-in-law's name and device at XXX, but it is not
> included int he internal letter.   Was part of the the days
> submissions held for some reason?

The submissions from 30th year were split, to ensure the number in
the August Gazette wasn't too high for the College to process
effectively within the allotted time.  Your son-in-law should've
received an e-mail from me telling him as much and giving him details
on how to track his submission, sent to the e-mail address on his
submission forms.  If he hasn't, please ask him to contact me so that
I can make sure he's got the information he needs and verify his
submission is in the stack for September.

Coblaith Muimnech
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>
<http://coblaith.net>