[ANSTHRLD] Could someone double check me on this conflict check?

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Aug 6 08:45:22 PDT 2009

I have a client that wants a badge "(Fieldless) A lily Sable"
I count it as clear of "(fieldless) A lily blossom argent" and "Sable,
a lily blossom Or", in each case one for the field and one for the
primary tincture. So I told him it was clear.
But in doing a more thourough check, I find "Argent, chaussé ployé
azure fretty Or, a madonna lily slipped and leaved sable."
I think all that froo at the start is just the field, and I find a
precedent that says 'slipped and leaved' does not grant a CD, and
whatever a 'madonna lily' is, I doubt it's a CD from a standard lily.
So, in spite of the fact that these two pieces of armory look almost
nothing alike, I think they conflict.
Please tell me I'm wrong as usual.
Kevin