[ANSTHRLD] Submission Status

Kathleen O'Brien mari_1184 at att.net
Sun Aug 16 13:32:17 PDT 2009

If you're asking about the Albin Oil de Larrun device submission below,
it is listed in the Acceptances section of the LoAR at the URL in your
email.

That means that the submission was registered at the March 2009 decision
meeting and the results for that month are official now since that LoAR
is published.

Mari