[ANSTHRLD] Changes to Heraldic Education??

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Aug 23 10:04:04 PDT 2009

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009, Robert Fitzmorgan <fitzmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
> There has been discussion for years of updating The Book Of The
> Herald and perhaps making it available online.  I'm not sure what
> the status is on that.

In the earliest mists of time -- which means, when the writer started
getting active in Ansteorra, in this case the 1990s -- the retirement
title of Star Principal Herald was not "Sable Roundel" but "herald
extraordinary in charge of the Book of the Herald".  Then we'd never
see him again.  I'm wondering whether the Book of the Herald is bound
in human skin, with the word NECRONOMICON on it, and controlled with
the words "klaatu barada nicto".

my name is Daniel and I am a slave
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com