[ANSTHRLD] Jagermeister Herald Thanks

Ulrich Von Brixen ulrich.vonbrixen at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 10:17:17 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I would like to thank the following Heralds of this great Kingdom:

Thank you to the Southern Regional Herald.....Coblaith for setting up and running the heraldic consultation table.

Daniel and Mari, Ya'll are so awesome and I learned alot from each of you....thank you so much for all that you did.

Last but certainly not least my thanks and gratitude go to Lord Brian O hUilliam for all of the voice heraldry.

All of you did so much to help Fynnon Gath have a great event.

Thank you,
Lord Ulrich von Brixen
Herald, Shire of Fynnon Gath
 "Veritas, Aequitas et Veneratio"