[ANSTHRLD] FW: [Ansteorra] ISO - a REALLY good devices and badges herald

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 20:52:14 PDT 2009

F/i/e/n/d/i/s/h/l/y/ p/l/o/t/t/i/n/g/ a/n/d/ p/l/a/n/n/i/n/g/...  errr, make that "Responded to on the Ansteorra list as a semi-shameless plug for the class on Basic Heraldic Design that I am teaching at Elfsea Baronial College."

Prioritization of efforts, don'cha know....

[VBEG]

 Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen