[ANSTHRLD] Submission Status

Childers, Jeff Jeff.Childers at ttuhsc.edu
Sun Aug 16 13:03:35 PDT 2009

Can some tell me where this submission is at?

http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2009/03/09-03lar.html <https://mail.ttuhsc.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/2009/03/09-03lar.html>

ANSTEORRA
Albin Oil de Larrun. Device. Azure, two bones in saltire between three crosses raguly couped argent.
This is clear of the device of Fiona Kyle, Azure, two tusks tips crossed in saltire between three coneys rampant each holding a spear argent. There is a CD for the change of type of secondary charges, from coneys to crosses, and a CD for the difference between a tusk and a bone. There is at least significant difference between the two types of charge; we are not ruling at this time whether there is substantial difference between a tusk and a bone.

thanks,
Garreth