[ANSTHRLD] ISO Central Regional Herald

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 19 21:46:42 PDT 2009

Wihtric wrote:
> I look on the College contact page but could not remember which
> name went with which region and ity was not disclosed otherwise.

For future reference:

1)  It says, "Scroll over the officers name for a brief discription
of the office," at the top of the College of Heralds' contacts and
responsibilities page <http://herald.ansteorra.org/contacts.php>
because you can, in fact, see a statement of the duties of any
position named in red on that page if you position your cursor over
the name for a few seconds.  Park your cursor on any of the "Regional
Administration" offices, for instance, and a text box will pop up to
tell you that, "Eclipse Herald, Nordsteorra Herald, Solstice Herald,
and Orbis Herald are the regional heralds for the Central, Northern,
Coastal, and Southern regions respectively," and then explain what
the duties of a regional herald are.

2)  Each region has its own section on the kingdom website, the
address for which is just the region's name prepended to
"ansteorra.org" (as in <http://central.ansteorra.org>).  If you want
to contact any regional officer, all you have to do is go to the
regional page and click the big red "Officers" link at the bottom of
the page, then select the appropriate name.

Coblaith Muimnech
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>
<http://coblaith.net>