[ANSTHRLD] Changes to Heraldic Education??

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 09:49:25 PDT 2009

   There has been discussion for years of updating The Book Of The Herald
and perhaps making it available online.  I'm not sure what the status is on
that.  I feel that if we want this to be an online resource that
a Heraldic wiki might be a useful education tool.  I say 'might' because it
will depend on whether or not you can get people to use it and create
content for it.    This would allow for anyone who wants to be involved to
write articles on their areas of expertise and make any additions or
corrections they think are appropriate to what others have contributed.  I
think it would a very good way to create the Book of the Herald IF people
will participate.
Robert Fitzmorgan