[ANSTHRLD] online armorials (was: "Book of the Herald" wiki)

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 05:46:07 PDT 2009

On the odd chance that I deal with a client, I have a few books on the
shelf to get them started.  I have sort of been consumed with this
other job of late that I just got done with.  In my current job, I
send most folks to Nautilus Pursuivant and she has some books that
came wiht the office.  The links that I did have at one point all went
to Tressure, but that was a few years ago.

What would really be cool would be to have a wellp-maintained set of
links on our education web page or on the library page so that we can
refer folks there to peruse.

Like any "style" that comes and goes from a Paris or New York runway,
our eyes ( and especialy our kids' eyes)  become accustomed to that
look and many of the more conformist sorts of us will opt for clothes
that fit in.  If we can get more period style armory out there in
front of people, we tend to get better submissions.  Of course, the
normal caveats apply about later period marshalled to the teeth
armory.

Well, the kids are off to school.  Time to take a nap.

Druinne