[ANSTHRLD] OT: little end of the year Heraldic/Chivalric humor

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 09:44:02 PST 2009

There is alot to be gained for the army when you are a good target and
have decent defense. You can effectively engage three or four fighters
by just standing there, alone. Lets the gunslingers go take care of
their business. And while you are standing there not getting killed,
those others are not doing any killing either!

Druinne

Sent from my iPhone