[ANSTHRLD] Christoforo

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 12:37:44 PST 2009

Gwen and I got the news at the end of Stargate Populace Meeting last night.  Don Christoforo will be sorely missed by the Rapier, Archery, A&S and Heraldry communities.  We mourn his passing and our hearts and prayers go out to all of his family and friends.

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart  & HE Gwendolene McIver