[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Heirs

Sara L Uckelman liana at ellipsis.cx
Wed Feb 4 12:06:19 PST 2009

Quoth Bob Wade:
> (1) How do they notify Laurel they are the POC as heraldic heirs?=A0 The on=
> ly form I found in the Administrative Handbook was for Heraldic Wills.

It depends.  Why do they want to notify Laurel?  Just so that
Laurel knows?  If so, they can contact Laurel at
laurel at heraldry.sca.org.  Or is it so that they can initiate a
transfer of the items?  If so, then the proper channel is through
an entry on a letter of intent; some examples of such transfers
can be found on the Outlands LoI of November 2008 -
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=500.

> (2) Enough heraldic registrations (Names, Devices and Badges) are involved =
> that transferring all of them to the heir would=A0violate the=A0personal re=
> gistration limit.=A0 Are inherited registrations applied to that limit?

Yes.

-Aryanhwy

--
vita sine literis mors est