[ANSTHRLD] Stupid Question Time

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Feb 6 04:45:04 PST 2009

That is absolutely not a stupid question.  As Alden is hosting it I hope he is around today and will step in and respond. :-)   I will give warning that I did have an email from him stating that it may not happen this weekend due the funeral of Christoforo.  He just did not know at the time and I am sure he was waiting to post till he was certain.

Alasdair, Bordure