[ANSTHRLD] New Bordermarch Herald

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 10:38:27 PST 2009

Unto the Barony Bordermarch and to the College of Heralds of the Kingdom of Ansteorra doest Herr Dietrich Strobelbart send Greetings!

It is my distinct pleasure to hereby announce that Lord Aaron Whitewolf has been accepted as the new Herald of the Barony Bordermarch and is now entitled to all of the benefits, responsibilities, and accoutrements of that office, including the Heraldic Title of Silent Trumpet Pursuivant.  He has received glowing recommendations from the Baron and Baroness, and the Seneschal, of the Barony Bordermarch.  I am convinced that he will serve his office well.  Please join me in giving him a warm welcome and give him whatever assistance he may require in adjusting to his new duties.

Yours in Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Solstice Pursuivant

(Coastal Regional Herald)