[ANSTHRLD] Usurpation of my heraldic bearings!

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 07:58:55 PST 2009

It states that the flutterby was in disguise. Merely a borrowing rather than an outright attempt to claim to be Robin of Gilwell. After all, how could a flutterby tell the wonderful tales?

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith