[ANSTHRLD] (no subject)

Dd Hicks deedeehicks81 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 03:18:58 PST 2009

Greetings Heralds!

We are moving soon.  That means taking stock of our many books.
Here is a list of books for sale. Prices include shipping.  First come, first served.

$8 Withycombe. The Oxford Dict. of Eng. Chrst. Names. 2nd Revised
Ed. 1953.

$8 Abrams. Heraldry: An Introduxtion to a Noble Tradition.

$9 S. Friar. A Dictionary of Heraldry.

$11 Brooke-Little. An Heraldic Alphabet.

$13 Burkes General Armory.

$13 Fox-Davies. A Complete Guide to Heraldry.

$27. O. Neubecker. Heraldry: Sources, Symbols, Meaning.

Thanks.
--
Maridonna
Benvenuti