[ANSTHRLD] Fur or Color with a semy?

Darin Herndon darin.herndon at chk.com
Mon Jan 19 11:40:02 PST 2009

Or ermined azure, on a lozenge gules a stag trippant argent.  Barring a new conflict, this should be fine.

There is a complexity count of six which is a rule of thumb but you are within those limits.  Complexity would be less if a color could be reused like gules ermine spots instead of azure.  But not a requirement.

Etienne