[ANSTHRLD] Fur or Color with a semy?

Mike Wyvill wyvillmike at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:42:12 PST 2009

While I write to you, I am in contact with him.

I will resubmit Vair, on a lozenge gules a stag trippant argent.

EdV

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me> From: darin.herndon at chk.com> To: heralds at lists.ansteorra.org> Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:40:02 -0600> Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] Fur or Color with a semy?> > Or ermined azure, on a lozenge gules a stag trippant argent. Barring a new conflict, this should be fine.> > There is a complexity count of six which is a rule of thumb but you are within those limits. Complexity would be less if a color could be reused like gules ermine spots instead of azure. But not a requirement.> > Etienne>