[ANSTHRLD] Heralds needed for 30th Year

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 2 04:03:13 PDT 2009

um....that wasn't from Alden.

Alden.

________________________________
From: Cisco Cividanes <engtrktwo at gmail.com>
To: "Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <heralds at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 10:10:37 PM
Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] Heralds needed for 30th Year

ALDEN!

I am truly offended!

A voice herald's greatest asset is the power of his projection. And
you want me to trust a simple bit of paper to call forth my students?
For shame, for shame!

;-)

Joking asides, I'll think on it. As simple an answer as a signup list
may sound, I have learned to for large event, it can be rather hectic
trying to get everyone together without eating into your teaching
time.

I'm contemplating an idea of just saying "if you want to learn be at
the list field one hour before whatever tournament you want to herald"
or something like that.

Thoughts?

Ivo