[ANSTHRLD] List heralding thanks-long

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 19:31:29 PDT 2009

I know one of the guys heralding Crown was Sir Giotto's Man-at-Arms,
Lord Ioannes, who has been a real help with heralding lists in the past.
The Landed Baron & Lion was Master Godwyn Alfricson, Defender of the Dream,
OL, Lord of Bjornsborg.  Just a fun and entertaining guy.
Thank for you pointing out, person by person, the hard work of these
dedicated heralds.  It is good to see them the word fame they deserve.

Brian