[ANSTHRLD] Round Table

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 17 06:34:58 PDT 2009

The College of Heralds Plenary Meeting is a meeting of all heralds who serve as officers in the College of Heralds.  Anyone is welcome to attend.  The meeting serves several purposes.  It allows the College some time to collectively discuss ideas to improve the college, or particular office.  It gets everyone together for some face-time, so we can become better aquainted with who holds what office currently, and it gives Star an opportunity to address any current issues, status, etc. for the college.  Different Stars run them a bit differently.

The Star meeting that follows was something I added during my tenure, when I had a few heralds working on special projects.  It gave us a scheduled time to meet together for a status update and Q&A time.  It also served to give me time to talk to anyone after the Plenary Meeting who had questions/concerns that they didn't want to raise in the Plenary Meeting.  This wasn't a closed meeting, but nobody really stuck around to listen in.

Alden