[ANSTHRLD] Re-introduction

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 19 07:27:12 PDT 2009

Greetings!

  I was a herald for Glaslyn about 7-8 years ago when I stepped out of the
Dream to deal with the realities of being a father second time around.  Back
then I went by Cyniric Cyniwarding, but going by Wihtric Wihtmunding this
go-around.  All these years out I have still enjoyed heraldry so I am glad
to be on here again.  The only real skill I have is with early Germanic
languages, more so Old English than others.

   Not sure if I will warrant for herald again as we are just getting back
in and still will be sparse in participation for a while.  In the meantime I
will help my local group, Glaslyn as much as I can with basic stuff.

Sincerely,

Wihtric halafard/Rich Culver

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one."-
Capt. Mal Reynolds, "Firefly"