[ANSTHRLD] a couple questions

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Jul 22 18:42:15 PDT 2009

John Atkinson <johnmatkinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Ditto for strongholds, ports, and colleges.  This is Kingdom law, not
>  corpora.  Corpora does require baronies for cantons.

Section III.C or Corpora.  "Branch Designations"  says "Canton: local branch reporting through a barony"

Strongholds, ports and Colleges have no such restriction in Corpora.  Nor do I see anywhere in Kingdom Law that says they need to be "formed under the protection of a barony" as cantons are.  I would be interested in knowing where you saw that for my own clarification and edification.

Cheers,
Alasdair