[ANSTHRLD] Agincourt soldier history online database

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 19:51:08 PDT 2009

I only saw the discussion on SCAHRLDS under "The Soldier in Later Medieval England" (Which is how I know it) rather than the Agincourt title Mistress Hilary used.

Hopefully, the surnames will stand, as Rosenfeld used it in an ILoI recently closed for commentary.  Bookmarked it two years ago as it's one of the few on-line English surname sources I've seen.

Tostig