[ANSTHRLD] Upcoming Kingdom Decision Meetings

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Jul 6 08:13:22 PDT 2009

Greetings all.

July is well underway now.  I would like to invite one and all to come and participate in the upcoming kingdom decision meetings.  The next one will be held at 30th year.  As I will not be in attendance, HL Estrill has agreed to host the meeting.  It will be on Friday, July 10th at 2 PM.  Hope you can make it.

August is already scheduled.  Barring misfortune it will be at Steppes Artisan/Elfsea Baronial College on August 15th.  Time has yet to be determined as I am not sure who is scheduling class space yet.  If I can't get a classroom I will just find an open spot and have the meeting. :-D

Cheers,
Alasdair