[ANSTHRLD] Extending the Metaphor to Hyperbole

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 12 15:26:15 PDT 2009

Etienne,

At xXx we mused ...
A group of Voice Heralds is an Orle of Heralds,
A group of Precedence Heralds is a Pale of Heralds and
A group of Commentary Heralds is a Saltire of Heralds.

I guess that makes a small mixed group a Subordinary and a large mixed group an Ordinary of Heralds, but where's the line of division (and is it simple or complex)?

Tostig

Post Scriptum: The Voice Heraldry I heard at xXx and Cown Tourney was fantastic.  Well done all.