[ANSTHRLD] question about a badge

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 20:47:22 PDT 2009

A previous post did say that it was the badge of the Earl Marshall.  That is a specific person holding a specific office.

Now over time or by permission it "may" have become permitted for all the Marshallate, but I would really check to be sure before I put too much time in sewing it on garb.

William