[ANSTHRLD] question about a badge

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 08:15:45 PDT 2009

Nicely said Serena.

If this bureaucracy keeps up we will need warrants to wear the Kingdom Badge, and carry letters of permission to fly the Baronial Ensign.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith