[ANSTHRLD] List heralding at 30th.

Arden arden at cablelynx.com
Wed Jul 15 17:45:33 PDT 2009

Lord Ivo,
I just wanted to tell you again, how much I appreciated your instruction for
list heraldry, and your standing by, and your mentoring during 30th.
It was a great pleasure meeting you and knowing you.
I look forward to working with you in the future, any time we meet again.
Thanks again.

Arden
Rosenfeld Pursuivant