[ANSTHRLD] A question on behalf of a client

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 12:30:38 PDT 2009

The last time I can remember Landeds not getting a Court Barony in Ansteorra was about 6-8 years ago.

Landeds serve at the pleasure of the Crown, and the Crown can remove them, or ask them to step down.  I would say if the situation is such that the Crown has to ask a Landed to step down, they probably will not get a Court Barony when they do.

William