[ANSTHRLD] constitutions and marching (was: achievements for barons)

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:13:26 PDT 2009

Implied extension of the side note / formal Order of March, in gentle opposition to Blanc Gryffon's comment about not marching...:

     By observation, if the whole, *entire* Kingdom present for an occasion _is_ marching for some reason (such as down the road to a Grand Court, frex), this implies that all others follow Rank 19 as impliedRank 20 -- no precedence-bearing award or prior recognition.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen