[ANSTHRLD] contacting Ragged Staff (was: Arms of the Coronet)

Sara L Uckelman liana at ellipsis.cx
Wed Jul 22 12:48:06 PDT 2009

Quoth Coblaith Muimnech:
> > Off the top of my head I can think of two reasons:
> >
> > * No one has ever mentioned to Codex that having it listed there
> > would be useful.
>
> Doesn't Codex know that she's the one folks need to contact if they
> want to verify how someone's registered armory actually looks?

Very probably not.  Codex's duties are to maintain the Laurel
website, which entails knowledge of web maintenance stuff, not
necessarily the deep inner workings of the CoA.

> Is there some reason the office doesn't have an e-mail address?  I

Again, I don't know what the actual reason is, but a plausible
one is that no one has ever asked Codex to set one up.

-Aryanhwy

--
vita sine literis mors est
http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/