[ANSTHRLD] Arms of the Coronet

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Jul 22 13:42:16 PDT 2009

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009, kevinkeary at aol.com wrote:
> Still, I think I will offer my client the option of using the king's
> arms with a red label overall to represent the prince, and perhaps
> the queen's differenced the same way for the princess

Under the thesis "so what's the queen, chopped liver?  I think not",
I believe that both the king and queen (being equal monarchs) should
both use the undifferenced arms of the kingdom, and their heirs (being
equal heirs) should both use the arms of the kingdom differenced only
with a label.

Danielis de Lindo
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com