[ANSTHRLD] royal badges?

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 23 11:54:08 PDT 2009

No, the Crown & Coronet do not have registered badges in line with the registered badges used by officers.  What appears in the Black Star (and on the Ansteorran Kingdom Officers' webpage: http://www.ansteorra.org/officers.php) are graphics created for visual similarity/balance.

IMHO, the closest thing to being the Crown's "badge" would be the Kingdom Ensign (or populace badge): Or, a mullet of five greater and five lesser points within a bordure sable.

Alden