[ANSTHRLD] royal badges?

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Jul 23 14:10:06 PDT 2009

Star Principal Herald wrote:
> <snip>
>
> For reference, attached (if we have this working properly now) are the
> registered armory for the Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Ansteorra.
>  While we have no intention of releasing these devices, I would strongly
> prefer to see them relegated to "ancient/historical" status, and instead
> increase the use of the King/Queen devices with a red label across the top
> for TRH, as may be seen on http://coronet.ansteorra.org/.
>
> -Emma, Star

The devices shown on coronet.ansteorra.org are not the ones with a
label.  The Prince's are the Kingdom arms without the crown, and the
Princess' are similar to the Queen's only with white roses and no crown.

Also those designes-on-a-roundel are also used on the Kingdom Officers
web page. http://www.ansteorra.org/officers.php

I agree that the Crown arms with a label would be the best ones to use.
After getting the OK from Their Majesties and Their Highnesses, Star
might want to post on the Ansteorra lists so that those who are making
things for Their Highnesses will know what to use.  I just went through
the CP regalia, and there are dishes, tabards, banners, etc. all with
different versions on them.

Donnchadh