[ANSTHRLD] Pull the Files - Coronet Arms

Darin Herndon darin.herndon at chk.com
Fri Jul 24 06:33:51 PDT 2009

First off, I have to admit that Daniel was correct.  We did need more info before casting opinions.  (And I thought the quotes were great.)

Second, even without a piece of paper, I believe Robin's account of the intent.  I believe confirming that intent from antiquity though may give us a position to talk amongst ourselves about what our different thoughts should be on future usage (much as Serena closed her note).  Admittedly those are just our opinions as it is up to Star and ultimately the Crown.

Or, do we need more info on something to be able to post cogent and complete ideas for Star to consider?

Etienne

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).