[ANSTHRLD] Re-introduction

rbculver at sbcglobal.net rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 19 10:49:29 PDT 2009

Thanks.  Yeah I already had it down with the Onomasticon Anglo-Saxonum and my copy of Old English By-Names.  I am hoping that it I can find an Anglian version, which may very well be the same...not a whole lot of variation of "wiht-"; perhaps a "wyht" here or there.  I play pretty early in the SCA time period scope so usually the older the better for me. :)

BTW is there a primer out there for conflict checking?  I have a blazon/device in mind, but I cannot remember the means of conflict checking.  I went to the O and A on-line and I think it will work.  I'd rather try on my own first instead of just throwing it out here.  Seems a bit rude to just jump on and say, "Conflict check, please."

Godspede!
Wihtric Wihtmunding