[ANSTHRLD] a couple questions

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:26:54 PDT 2009

Really, it is up to the Crown.  It is convenient for the B&B of Stargate to
hold Court at Gate's Edge events, it also shows the history of the Shire to
have the B&B of the lands they formerly were a part of holding Court.
 However, if the Crown attends a Gate's Edge event, there is absolutely no
reason for the B&B of Stargate to hold Court.
Having the closest landed nobles hold court is convenient, but the Crown
could essentially ask anyone to hold Court for them.  It is polite and a
show of courtesy to have Stargati's B&B hold cCourt at Gate's Ege, but in
reality, the crown could ask the B&B of Bonwicke to do it.  It is, by no
means, necessary to have Stargate's Landed Nobles hold Court for Gate's
Edge.

Brian