[ANSTHRLD] a couple questions

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Jul 22 17:17:41 PDT 2009

On Wed, 22 Jul 2009, Bill Butler <chemistbb3 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> tmcd at panix.com:
>> I would say that a barony can only give awards within their own
>> lands.
>
> Sorry, I have to disagree.  Baron/ess can give awards whereever the
> Crowns wishes them to.

I was thinking of baronial non-armigerous awards: the king and queen
have no say in them.  (As opposed to kingdom awards, which really come
from the king and queen, who can have anyone hand them out.)

But, come to think of it, I don't know of any law saying that the
baron and baroness of Bryn Gwlads couldn't give out baronial awards at
a published event in Namron, for example.  It would just be weird, if
not stupid.  So I withdraw the comment.

Danielis de Lindicolino
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com