[ANSTHRLD] royal badges?

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 11:02:55 PDT 2009

Daniel asked:
Can you please blazon them, or if you're not 100% up on the blazons
for these, describe them precisely in plain English? And where are
they used?

I answer:
They are on page 4 prefixing the titles "Stellar Majesties" and "Their
Highnesses" respectively and they are in b&w like I said, so the
blazons are something like:
Metal a {compass star of ten points/mullet of five greater and five
lesser points} color 1 within a laurel wreath color 2, in chief a crown
of three points color 3
-and-
Metal a {compass star of ten points/mullet of five greater and five
lesser points} color 1 {within and interlaced by/interlacing} a laurel
wreath color 2.
If the tinctures are, as I presume they are, the same as in the
appropriate arms, Metal is Or, colors 1 and 3 are sable and color 2 is
vert.

And yes, the page is 'monochrome media'. And I have still not found out
exactly what she wants to do, just that it's 'an A&S project' and
intended to 'represent the unity of the four regions of this kingdom'.
Oh, and that it's NOT a cake. I told her a cake in the shape of a map
of Ansteorra would be cool, cake is always cool, but no, it's not that.