[ANSTHRLD] Three Queens in Rosenfeld

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:03:58 PDT 2009

Lord Arden,
Two weeks ago, you answered my call for help, and worked diligently at
list heraldry.
Now, the roles are reversed, and it is you calling a muster of heralds.
And I consider it an honor to answer such a request.

Barring the unforeseen, I will assist in site heraldry for the Battle
of Three Queens.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Protege to master Robert Fitzmorgan
Kingdom of Ansteorra